Eric and Mason talk about family worship. In these episodes we discuss:
- What our churches are doing to help people worship
- The distinction between family worship and corporate worship (and why it matters)
- An often misunderstood verse about worship.
- What family worship is and why it is important.
- The basics of family worship and how you can get started
- The use of catechism
- How often to do family worship
- Resources to help you.
- We also share some personal stories about family worship including the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Connect with Mason: northpointepca.org
Connect with Eric: baileychurch.com
Here is a helpful and short video on family worship by Jason Helopoulos
The Family Worship Book: A Resource Book for Family Devotions by Terry Johnson
Family Worship: : In the Bible, In History, and In Your Home by Donald Whitney
A Neglected Grace: Family Worship in the Christian Home by Jason Helopoulos
Trinity Hymnal by Great Commission Publications
Let me know what you think! You can contact me here. Thanks for listening and reading!